I'm looking for a Web Developer; particularly a Drupal specialist for long term collaboration for one of my personal web sites; which will mainly specialize in multimedia (video, photo, audio..) tourist guides and photo reports.
For this first project (and I hope that you will work on my other projects in the near future) I expect to get at least 6 different sample sites created via Drupal7:
- 2 “GALLERY” sites (with YouTube sample video and Gmap)
- 1 “PANO” site (gallery with panorama photo)
- 1 “INFO” site
- 1 “GMAP” site
- 1 “INDEX” site
I have written down a very detailed description of exactly what I need; please download the attachment which includes the following documents (which describe each site in detail):
1. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
I would like to test them on your developer server and once they are shown to be working properly, migrate them on to my own server - at which point we then additionally create 1 extra page for each of my important categories (GALLERY, PANO, INFO, GMAP and INDEX).
I ask you not to bid if you haven’t fully read my submission (see attachment and text about SEO bellow) and if you don’t have at least 3 Drupal (and at least 1 made in Drupal7) projects in your portfolio.
The requirements of the project from SEO perspective include:
- Implement URL Canonicalization. Identify the canonical URL for each page
- Don't Use Macromedia Flash
- Don't Use Frames
- Link back to full URL
- Always use absolute URL’s for links and images
- Use proper URL syntax in the anchor tag
- Use title attribute in anchor tags for internal links
- Use an external CSS Style sheet for all fonts, colors and layout formats including tables
- Avoid using tables for formatting
- Ability to create easily Anchor Text
- Ability to put keyword into headings
- Use Standard, Valid HTML Code
- Breadcrumb (navigation) one every page
- All sites on my website must render properly in all current browser versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome
- Possibility to optimize URL structure: to write a unique, accurate Title Tag, Alt attributes, H1 and Meta Description Tag for every page on my site.
- Ability to use keyword rich URLs. For example: [url removed, login to view]
- Ability to put keywords in heading tags
- Search-friendly URL structure: keep all of my important content less than 3 subfolders deep
- Google Analytics implemented on all my sites
- Valid Source Code (check by Google Webmaster Tool and W3C’s XHTML Validator)
- Optimized for speed (check with Google’s “Page Speed Online”)
- Site map page must be created which uses standard HTML links to link to every page on my site. Then add a standard HTML link on each page of my site that links to the site map
- The whole project settings/configurations must be done within the "sites" directory and not Drupal's core (to avoid compatibility/functionality problems with next’s Drupal's security/bug
fixes/updates) and must be made with as little plugins as possible
Images must have possibility to be optimized for search engines:
- Separate SE accessible image folder
- Every image must have an editable Alt and Title Attribute
- Each image filename must have possibility to use descriptive keyword (not some ID number); for example: “[url removed, login to view]”
- Use optimized anchor text whenever internal linking to an image
- Possibility to add caption under the image
- The width and the height of my images must be specified in my HTML code
Please don't hesitate to ask for more info/explanation - if needed.
Thank you for your interest.