For a Drupal 7 website building project I need an excellent, fast and reliable Drupal site building expert and developer. No original module development will be needed, nonetheless modules will have to be modified and adapted to the projects requirements.
The building of the site with the below mentioned functionality is the primary goal. Theming is a secondary objective and is not relevant before all functions have been implemented. The expected workload is between 120 and 160 hours. Below you find non only some of the projects specifications but also some information on scheduling and information on how to win this project.
Some base functions are not described in the following list but still to be included: User management, content management (including but not limited to image and video material), as well as custom content types.
1. News feed (RSS) staging (moderation of incoming RSS feeds)
The site will be using RSS feeds of partner sites. These aggregated feeds need to be able to be moderated by moderators and super-moderators. Feeds are aggregated for moderators and super moderators only. News items that need to be moderated are different types of taxonomy (themes, sub-themes, partner name and tags).
2. Flash and HTML5 video
This should be realised using the VideoJS module.
3. Newsletter management
This can be either realised using a standalone newsletter system or using a third-party provider.
4. Google site search and custom site search support
This should be realised using the Google CSE module.
5. Google Maps integration in different content types
Google Maps embeds need to be possible at different points on the site and manageable as a content type.
7. Event calendar
The administration and moderation of this Drupal 7 site needs to simple. Sometimes this might involve simplifying and customising menus for simplicity. All functionality needs to be documented in bullet points including relevant information on capabilities and limitations.
The bidding will be open for 5 days. During this time, I will select applicants that fulfil the projects requirements. Those applicants will be sent the detailed project briefing and are then allowed to update their bid and the winner will be selected. The project is expected to be finished two weeks after the successful bid has been selected. There are two milestones: 1. Website ready for testing and 2. website deployed for production.
Win this project
To successfully apply for this project, I need to see the following thing:
1. At least three examples of your best recent work. Please do only include your best work, too long and unimpressive will have negative impact on your chances to be selected.
2. Write one paragraph how you are going to approach the project in terms of schedule and requirements.
3. Important: Include the word "wonderland" somewhere in your bid/message. If you didn't, you didn't read and/or follow my instructions and I won't work with you.