Note: table references can be found in the attached file.
1) The user will initially select one service - the services are all visible as links. (service table)
2) The user should now see
- the name of the service they selected
- a drop-down list with the categories related to that service (category_a table)
3) When the user selects an option from step #2, then another drop-down should appear below with sub-categories (category_b table)
4) When the user selects an option from step #3, then another drop-down should appear below with sub-categories of this section (category_c table) - please note that not all of the sub-categories in #3 have sub-categories so this should not appear every time a user selects something from step#3, it should be based off of the values in the database.
5) The user clicks Next
6) The user has to fill out the fields in the user table (note: datetime should be a hidden field) - NOTE: all fields in the user table are mandatory and should have proper verification.
7) The user clicks submit. If no errors, the user's email should receive a notification that it was sent successfully and the admin email should receive a notification with all of the data submitted throughout the form.
Please let me know if this does not make sense or if you have questions.