I need someone to finish a project I'm doing right now. It's a wordpress based music blog in which there's an integrated MP3 player. The player itself has already been integrated at the top of the page and it uses Jplayer. Here’s the URL of the dummy website using this template : [url removed, login to view]
Here’s what needs to be done :
- Dynamically load the content of the page (probably via Jquery/Ajax). I need this because I want visitors to be able to continuously listen to music while navigating on the website. I also need the address bar to display the correct URL of the page when navigating and want to be able to use the next and previous button of the browser. Here’s a few examples of websites using this feature : [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
- The player currently plays the MP3 hosted on my server perfectly, but I also want to enable the soundcloud songs. In other words, I want to be able to play a soundcloud hosted song in my own player, without having to use their player. They have a good API. See : [url removed, login to view] Currently, there’s a download button next to the song in a post and in the player, but some songs hosted on soundcloud cannot be downloaded directly. If it is the case, I would need the download button to be replaced by a link to the soundcloud page.
- On the blog page, the website currently displays multiple posts with the excerpt of the content. Right below the excerpt, it detects the mp3 links (up to a maximum of 3) and displays them so when we click on it, it plays in the player. This is perfect for the blog page but not on a single post page. Instead of displaying the MP3 links (and eventually the soundcloud links) after the content and up to a maximum of 3, I want them to be displayed exactly where the links are located in the content of the post and I want to display all of them, no maximum. This is a minor modification of the current code.
- There’s a minor issue with the cropping of the featured image of the blog page. I want it to crop in the middle, but it does it only half of the time. The other half it is cropped at the top of the image. Timthumb is already used for something else in the website so I suggest you enable the timthumb for those featured image. It will most likely solve the problem and simplify the whole thing.
- There’s also a minor issue with the sharing buttons of the post on the blog page. The website is currently using Addthis for the sharing buttons displayed in a post and those displayed on the single post page work perfectly. The one displayed on the blog page won’t display the number of time the post itself was shared or “liked”, but it will display the same number for all the post displayed on the page. In other words, the Addthis on the blog page will share the page itself, instead of the post. I need to be able to share a single post displayed on the blog page.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further information.
Please note that I fixed the image cropping issue on the blog page. Disregard my 4th requirement. Thank you.
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $229 cho công việc này
Based on our expertise and long term experience, I can guarantee an extraordinary result in less than anticipating [url removed, login to view] check PMB.