I have an eNom reseller account and a separate wordpress website. I am needing to integrate the eNom API so that:
- Users can search for the availability of domains without leaving my site.
- Display the results of the search on my site
- Allow users to register the domain name through the eNom API
- Allow users pay for domains without leaving my site
- Allow visitors to transfer an existing domain registration
- Allow users extend domain
- Acces relevant domain information (DNS, owner information, etc.)
The deliverable will be a working script/site (no design required). We will provide eNom info.
We will own all rights to the project including the script.
There is already a basic site sample at: http://www.enom.com/resellers/Interfaceinfo.asp (just don't have the time to implement).
Non-disclosure agreement will also be signed.