This project is to update an existing tool that is used for qualifying expired domains that meet certain criteria. I customized this tool for my own purposes a while ago and now want additional functionality but don't have time to do it myself.
The project will involve the following tasks:
1. Incorporate minor updates from the non-customized version. These are very small changes - largely timer resets to avoid timeouts etc. Probably 10 lines of code max.
2. Tidying up the script to improve maintainability. This includes removing old or unused code, adding comments, restructuring the code, using variables and having them set in a config file, adding CSS etc. etc.
3. Improving the interface, including adding options around changing the existing criteria (largely whether to skip certain crieria or not). This will be very simple - addition of some checkboxes and radio buttons, and changing the table format.
4. Adding some functionality, including:
- extracting additional information from web pages that are already being queried as part the script
- querying additional pages for keywords (I believe there are existing php classes that perform this function eg. [url removed, login to view])
- adding proxy functionality. Again, I believe there are existing classes that will automatically download fresh proxy lists and test them ready for use. The key point is that the tool will use a proxy list, the proxy list will contain only working proxies, and the proxy list will automatically be updated on a regular basis (at least daily).
5. Optimize the code for fast processing
This should be a simple job if you:
1. Are a disciplined and experience PHP programmer who structures code well and makes good use of commenting and other good coding practices
2. Have experience with querying search engines
3. Have experience with extracting information from web pages
4. Have experience in working with proxies
1. The script should work on a wide range of servers, PHP5 or higher.
2. I will retain all intellectual property rights relating to this project (notwithstanding use of public classes etc).
3. You must provide a 30 day warranty on the code following acceptance
Please PM me if you require more detail. I will select a programmer on the basis of price, experience and feedback. If you have less than 2 items of feedback please provide references (ie. people I can contact to discuss your work).
Được trao cho:
I can deliver all of your specified alterations quickly and accurately. I have a great deal of PHP experience and lately many of my projects have involved automated web crawling and parsing. I can start on July 5th.