1. Group population dynamics in a certain period of time: evolution of
population count over time in terms of both number of new people and
number of people leaving the group.
2. Queries: Retrieve info about group members on request. List the people
registered in a certain period of time. Find if a person has ever been
part of a group .
3. Intelligence on Posts: Extract general usage statistics: number of
posts during a period of time etc
4. Discussion Topics. Catalogue various discussion topics. Retrieve all
posts by a given person (over a period of time). Find out the most active
people (over a period of time).
5. Group activeness. Distribution of posts and discussions (or events)