Facebook Group Management Application this the Project Title
The aim of the project is to set up a database (with Web interface) to
store the information contained in a Facebook group. The ultimate aim is
to perform mining on such data.
The core of the project has a modelling component, aimed at defining a
conceptual model of a Facebook group, and an equally important
algorithmic/information retrieval component, aimed at using the database
to extract knowledge from it.
Typical examples of information of interest include:
1. Group population dynamics in a certain period of time: evolution of
population count over time in terms of both number of new people and
number of people leaving the group.
2. Queries: Retrieve info about group members on request. List the people
registered in a certain period of time. Find if a person has ever been
part of a group .
3. Intelligence on Posts: Extract general usage statistics: number of
posts during a period of time etc
4. Discussion Topics. Catalogue various discussion topics. Retrieve all
posts by a given person (over a period of time). Find out the most active
people (over a period of time).
5. Group activeness. Distribution of posts and discussions (or events)