NOTE: SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY, BIDDERS WITH SOME EXPOSURE TO GRAVITY FORMS AND GOOGLE MAPS IN WORDPRESS. LET US NOT WASTE EACH OTHER'S TIME. THANKS.
I have a form that I am building with Gravity Forms in wordpress. The current layout with the different steps is attached to this post. I have already done some of the integration work and some part is missing while some other part is not functionning as well.
What I want from you is as follows, the number corresponds to the picture attached:
1) The user enters an address in the autofill field above the google map.
2) The map pin centers on the address showing or selected from the autofill field. The pin should be DRAGGABLE so that the user get the chance to locate it on the map more precisely.
3) The last and not the least is that whatever position the pin has on the map in 3), the fields "Adresse, code postal, Latittude, longitude" should be automatically filled with information from the pin on the google map.
5) - NOT ON THE ATTACHED PIC - I will have the opportunity of editing the image of the pin from the regular google map red tear drop pin image.
6) - NOT ON THE ATTACHED PIC - Right now there is a bug whereas when the user hit enter to validate the choice from the autofill, this action also validates the submit button of the page and the form moves to page 4, I want that not to happen.
Please send me your previous work as an example.