I am currently working with One Page Checkout (OPC) add-on from I.T Web Experts in a Oscommerce [url removed, login to view] shop.
The OPC works well the most part of the time but it has some problems that must be fixed:
- In IE9 (at least) when you login it doesn't load the account info and holds Refreshing the Cart
- When the user doesn't have money in Paypal and tries to buy, the system redirects him to the shopping cart without any message and without any option to finish the purchase (he must refill all the fields and then will be redirected another time to shopping cart)
- There is a hidden field for password that should not be there but it is needed for strange reason. Fix that
- When the user forgets to fill a field in the form, a message pops-up but the empty field doesn't become red. Modify it for text fields but also for empty radio button
- Install and adapt Recover Cart Sales ([url removed, login to view],1688/page,77) to the current One Page Checkout in order to recover all the customers that filled the form but don't have finished the order
- Check if the full OPC could be improved (more speed, reduce code...) and inform about that
Experienced coder is needed, someone that works fast and well.