I have this web page [url removed, login to view] that has a jquery effect that makes that the left menu moves with the user when he is scrolling, it is supposed to do something like this [url removed, login to view]
The effect is almost done but it has some bugs that I need that you fix:
1)When i resize the browser window the left menu covers the content of the page. This must be fix so the left menu never covers the content of the page regardless the browser window is very big or very small.
You can see all this here [url removed, login to view]
2) When the user scrolls down the left menu stop scrolling depending of how many pixels had the user scroll down and not depending of what is the last option that is shown on his screen.
This makes that when the screen is small the last option shown at the left menu is "Hosting and Security" and not "FAQ" (the real last option) (You can see all this here [url removed, login to view])
Also when the screen is bigger appears a lot of free space under the last option of the menu (you can see this here [url removed, login to view])
What I need is that the left menu stops scrolling when the last option (FAQ) is at the bottom of the screen (as you can see here [url removed, login to view]) regarless if the screen is very big or very small.
I think that the best option to do this is putting an anchor at the bottom of the last option of the left menu (FAQ) and programming the effect to stop scrolling when that anchor position is shown
3) when you scroll down using the scroll bar of the screen the effect it is shown very very bad (the menu goes like up and down) this has to be fix so when the menu show the last or the first position (depending if the user is scrolling up or down) the menu stops moving and don´t do that bad thing of going up and down
4) The same problem of number 3) (that the effect is shown very very bad that the menu goes like up and down) is shown when you scroll down or up very fast using the scroll wheel
5) when you scroll completly down and then start scrolling up slowly there is a point where the left menu disappear
Please when biding on this proyect send me a PM with the code: 78Read, to show me that you read my proyect instructions
>> Also I need that you develop this:
SELECTED BACKGROUND DEPENDING OF THE SCROL POSITION:
If you click on any option (ex. Photos & Videos) of the left menu of this page [url removed, login to view] you will see that the option you had click has another background color to show that it is the selected option. The thing is that if you scroll up or than you would be reading another option (Ex. Marketing & SEO) but the option you had clicked first (ex. Photos & Videos) will still have the selected background. What I need is that the selected background change when the user scroll up or down depending of what option he is seeing. For example if the user first click on “Photos & Videos” that option will have the selected background, but then if he scroll down, when he is in the “Local or Global” anchor position, the selected background must disappear from the option “Photos & Videos” (putting the normal background on it´s place) and showing the selected background in the option “Photos & Videos”
You can see an example of this here [url removed, login to view]
I had find another bug that must be fix as part of this proyect.
6) Sometimes when you clic on some options of the left menu, when the system is scrolling you to show the position of the content the menu moves up and down. this must be fix, the menu don´t have to move at all when the user clics on an option of the menu adn that automatic scrolling is done, the menu must move only when the user do a manual scrolling using the scroll wheel of his mouse or the scroll bar of his screen