The site is here: dogcircuit [dot] com
There is a component on the site that is a directory of dogs. Part of this component keeps track of a dogs mother and father (sire and dam), this part of the component has some bugs in it. Below are the problems we are having:
- Go to the website and login using test/test
- Go to menu Dogs > Dogs I've Entered
- Click the edit Icon next to any of the dogs (entries)
* Problem #1 this page takes a very long time to load. Figure out why it takes so long to load and make it load faster.
- The Sire and Dam are the second and third fields. Here are some of the problems:
* Problem #2 for the dam enter " Bora" and then select " Borana Sawages" from the list, scroll to the bottom and click "update" Now go to menu Dogs > View Dogs and find the dog you just edited. The Dam will be listed as "Borgia Gracja z Flandryjskiego Gniazda" This same problem happens with other dogs too. It seems to be dogs that have been recently entered into the database.
- While still on the View Dogs page search for "Alva v Franckenhors" You will see that he is entered into the database
* Problem #3 Go back to the edit page, in the Sire box type in "Alv" you will see that "Alva v Franckenhors" does not come up, even though he should be in the list. This happens with these dogs as well: Vivre Vivien v Franckenhorst, and probably some other dogs.
- Both errors #2 and #3 seem to happen randomly. Sometimes it will work after not working for many times. If you have any other questions about the project please let me know.
Đã trao cho:
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $143 cho công việc này
We are a Software services and product development company dealing with outsourced projects. We have good experience and skills on various technologies including PHP, Joomla, MySQL.