- tidy up the source code and convert to css-based templates
- the site uses smarty so css conversion would need to retain the existing smarty tags, and its if and else commands
- the css templates would need to be fully commented
- the new css template should be given a hint of the web 2.0 look & feel (we will provide a list of designs we like)
- we will provide you with the raw source code of the files to convert to css
- we will provide you with the staging server where we have the script installed so you can test to make sure the frontend works with the backend
- we want you to provide us with a before and after load time data so we can check for improvements
- you will need to sign a confidentiality agreement to keep the source code to yourself and/or do not disclose the script functions/applications we use in the website
Please provide us with a custom quote and how soon you can get this done.
We have lots of referrals we can send your way should you give us spectacular results as per the above criteria.
Your BID will considerate only if you ask us our site url to see what is to do (to be sure you have read our project completly).