I have an online marketplace coded in PHP and MySQL using Smarty TPL. I need the following functionalities added:
GeoIP an Google Maps:
I need to add a local Geoip plugin (on my DB, not an external webservice) that accomplishes the following:
1. When users register, country and city should be added to the DB on the user profile.
2. When users post a new service they should be asked if it requires of their presence or not with a checkbox. If the checkbox is checked a google maps block should be displayed (localizing them in their actual city) where they can setup a radius in which they are able to perform their services. Styling should be according to website. This information should go to the DB so it can be displayed also on a google maps block inside the serviceâ??s page.
3. Prices of services should be shown in USD (we already have this) but below their should be the price exchanged to local currency depending on the userâ??s location using geoip info.
4. Website language should be displayed depending on their location (we already have some of this but weâ??re having trouble with the session clearing. Also user shoud be able on header to change the language manually (we also have this coded but we need to locate and style it also correct session problems)
5. Filter the services depending on country and city (if they are presencial and have a location from step 2.) (on listings)
6. Also add filter if service is presencial or not (on listings)
Every visual change must keep with the styling of the website.
I need a changelog of all files modified and everything must be very well commented and understandable for any coder.