JCOW module development : Sync a Link Button
Would like to create a custom module for JCOW called something like "Sync a Link"
The module would allow every user/member profile on the [url removed, login to view] jcow network to have a “Sync a Link” button
The button when pressed activates a pop up window which will ask each user to confirm permission to access the users/members PC browser's favorite links ("Favorites" or "Bookmarks" are personal links stored in any internet explorer or other internet browser such as firefox)
Once a user/member confirms permissions to access their "favorites" or "bookmarks" a drop down menu with check boxes would lower displaying all of their favorite links stored on their computers browser. From this list the user simply needs to check/click the links they wish to share publicly and click the “Favorites Sync” button again to upload. The sync'd links can then be viewed by the user on their [url removed, login to view] members profile page.
The module would allow users to store unlimited links on their profile and create categories to help them organize their “Favorites” "Bookmarks"...
These values would have to be stored in the DB and to be displayed in a summarized fashion on the users' profile - should also allow for easy querying from DB.
The fields required would be:
1) The first part is creating a module code that can access & sync, download, extract, links from an internet browser.
2) dynamically populate full screen dropdown - requesting permission confirmation to access users pc favorites/bookmarks
2) Once Confirm recieved, dynamically populate dropdown for the browser favorites/bookmarks with checkboxes
3) DB for all checked items to be displayed on member profile with query search ( so they can search through their synced links).
4) Custom external button called "Sync a Link" for each user/member profile.
4 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $225 cho công việc này
we have a team of 25 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with you Regards.