As we are building a hotel booking portal, we need a competent and dependable PHP/MySQL – Joomla expert to customize and develop plugins for Jomres, a Joomla component. Although a “component” in Joomla’s terminology, Jomres is more a fully fledged hotel booking software. See there – www.jomres.net.
Jomres has most of the features we want but we need to add some additional features and modify existing ones. It is especially important that you have had experience modifying components that were not originally developed by you as this is what you will have to do. Your will implement features as plugins, not modifications to the core system, to prevent compatibility issues with Jomres upgrades. Ideally, we would want your work product integrated in XHTML/CSS, but if you cannot integrate with high quality, no problem, we can ask somebody else.
The UI/design are already done, we have the PSD files. We asked the original Jomres developer to do the job, discussed it in details, but they have no time to carry it out unfortunately. The work to be performed is substantial and can lead to other assignments, if the result is satisfactory. We will start with the development of one or two plugin(s), and if satisfactory, we will continue to the big project. I have more going on in other projects, so if you can do this job well, others will follow. It may be the beginning of a long term working relationship: this project has the potential to convert to hourly assignments upon successful completion.
Please respond back with a list of Joomla components you have worked on and why you think you would be a great fit for the position.
Important, read carefully:
- You must be able to show public/released code (contributions to the Joomla community or a a github account might help); it will be inspected and you will be asked about it.
- You preferably have strong knowledge of / experience with Jomres itself (don’t say you do if you don’t, your knowledge will be tested) and can provide relevant links to previous Jomres work. You preferably know what Jomres can and cannot do in order to appreciate the modifications needed (Jomres documentation can be found at [url removed, login to view]; the following link explains how to customize Jomres -[url removed, login to view]; forum support is available from Jomres developers). If you do, put it atop your bid.
- You must be able to state how you intend to go about doing this (which implies that you must have a look at how Jomres work) and be able to deliver a completed bug-free product.
- We will provide/purchase any available third party plugin/template to be used for the project.
- Do not submit generic or irrelevant proposals, these will be invariably trashed, sorry (you must include “Jomres” somewhere in your answer, even if to say that you never worked with it)
- You must provide relevant portfolio (a nonworking site is not relevant – these candidacies will be disregarded) and references (they will be checked)
- You must be an independent contractor and not work with an agency
- You must be able to communicate in a fast and frequent (EVERY DAY IF NECESSARY) way, orally and in writing, in good English.
- Although I will be available as much as necessary to guide you and answer your questions, don’t bid if you need me to hold your hand, you need to know what you are doing.
- You must be available now or within 2 weeks, full time or close to it.
- You will install it on your own server and after everything is fine, move it to ours.
- Although this is a fixed price job, you will be required to log your time so that we have some confirmation of timeliness as this would be our first project with you.
Waiting to hearing from you, thanks
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2237 cho công việc này
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)