We're looking to get a Joomla website assembled for us. The details of what we are looking to get built are provided in the detailed requirements section. **Please read this section carefully before posting your bid.**
**ALSO PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU CAN FINISH THE PROJECT IN THE SPECIFIED TIMELINE IN YOUR QUOTE.**
We will be providing the templates and modules. We require the website to be assembled for us.
**In you quote please specify the following:
1) PRICING -** We request you to please post your price with your bid and not just a statement stating that you can do the project. Thanks for understanding.
**2) TIMELINE** - Please indicate if you can finish the project in the specified timeline.
**3) QUOTE BREAKDOWN** - That is, how have you done your cost assessment.
**4) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE** - Please provide links to any previous work you have done in Joomla. **If you have any templates for Joomla, please provide a link to them and the terms for use of that template.
**5) SUPPORT -** Would you include any support in your quote.
# Requirements Specification
1) The bidder will be required to assemble a website in Joomla
2) We will provide a template or **if you already have premade templates, then please provide links to them, as well as the cost of using them in your bid. This will greatly help the deciding process.**
3) The bidder will be required to assemble the template and some additional modules.
4) We will provide any modules which are needed for the website, over and above the free ones which come with Joomla.
5) We will require the functionality provided in **the Functional Requirements** section to be implemented.
6) We are not looking for any custom Joomla templates/modules, just merely the assembly of the website.
7) The winning bidder will be required to sign an **NDA**
8) The website should be compatible with IE6+, Chrome and Firefox
9) The bidder will be required to setup the template and all of its features on our server, along with any needed databases.
10) We would require weekly updates on the progress of website
11) The website should be secure from common threats, such as injection attacks etc.
## Functional Requirements
1) Basic User Registration - This requirement would require the bidder to assemble a basic user registration component for the website.
a. There will be a form where the user enters their personal information (we will provide the list of fields)
b. The form will have a link to a page which opens in a new window, and the page will contain the text for the terms and conditions for membership.
c. The user will have to enter a CAPTCHA image for verification before signing up.
d. The free user registration component from Joomla is not adequate for this and we will provide a CAPTCHA image module as well as a user registration module which will complete the task.
e. After registration an email is sent to the user containing their username, password etc.
2) Premium User Registration - This user registration is identical to basic user registration, the only difference is that users will have to pay to become members.
a. A payment module which we will provide will need to be used to process user payments.
b. The following link provides information on a paid membership module
<[url removed, login to view]>
c. After registration an email is sent to the user containing the receipt (this feature is provided in the module we will provide) and their username, password etc
3) User login - This feature is provided free with Joomla
a. The user/admin login has to be secure i.e. not sending username and password as plain text over the internet. Some form of encryption will need to be provided.
b. The admin backend access i.e. [[url removed, login to view]] has to be secured. We will provide a component for this.
4) Users should be able to login and manage their account, that is change their password and other information
5) Users should be able to retrieve forgotten passwords.
6) Users should be able to view and click on advertisements
a. We will provide a module to do so
7) Users should be able to cancel their membership, both premium and regular
8) Users should be able to sign out of the website (pre installed with Joomla)
9) News ticker, we will provide this component.
10) Creation of a contacts page with a basic contact form
11) Creation of a few pages with dummy articles for us to use for terms and conditions and other general information