Company with 12+ years of online experience is in need of 2 PHP "super star" developers for a unique social networking project. One position is full time (40+ hours per week) and the other is part time (approximately 20 hours per week). Selected candidates will be required to take PHP and MySQL proficiency tests (about 15-20 minutes) prior to a final hiring decision.
- Fluent written English language skills. You must be proficient and able to carry on IM conversations easily. Fluent spoken English is a major plus.
- PHP and MySQL expert with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Have experience with PHP classes, OO programming and PHP 5.x.
- Familiar with writing secure code and the ability to use common techniques to prevent SQL injection, XSS and other common attacks.
- Be capable of writing new code using classes and OO programming, and converting current project to OO methods.
- Experience with payment solutions such as Paypal, Google Payments and Authorize.net.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with RSS feeds and XML are a plus.
- Be committed to a long term project (1 - 2 years, possibly much longer as new versions roll out).
- Be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement and assign copyright to our company.
- Provide references of previous large projects.
- Be available via Yahoo or AOL instant messenger. You must be available at least 4 hours each day from 9 am to 4 pm, Eastern Standard Time (EST), USA.
Off-shore agencies are accepted and encouraged, if the price is right and you can supply long term developers with outstanding track records.