Looking for programmers to create and integrate a customized messaging system into a website to help users communicate and collaborate with each other. This message must be able to eventually serve thousands of users simultaneously, and be able to have features built into it later on. Think of it as a hybridized disqus and twitter app.
- maximize amount of communication between users by encouraging them to communicate
- consolidate all activities into one simple feed
- be able to add new features efficiently
- impement into a site using a PHP MVC framework
- have one feed displayed on one page and multiple input screens found on different article pages (for comments) or a lightbox type of interface that appears once ready to comment
- be able to post to multiple social networks activity feeds, such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, depending on how they authenticated through website
- be able to send the message to an email address
- messages limited to 140 character messages
- copy twitter's @ feature for internal communication
- be able to shorten a link using [url removed, login to view] (for example)
- ability to respond with one click, whether to one person or a group
- send a nudge or wink or icon to the user (and gets recorded on a dashboard), like msn messenger (but without the real time capability). just click to submit message and it's delivered.
- have elements where the interface expands to accomodate new selections (i.e., when selected multiple recipients, message interface opens up to display a list of names)
Project will be paid out once installed and working on website.
Please submit your bids and questions. Also note the amount of time this project is open for.