I have had a modification done to my CS Cart that allows you to upload multiple files at one time for an eproduct, instead of doing them individually as it works out of the box. In addition, it forces a customer to chose one file format that they buy and download, as opposed to getting all files that are associated to the product. The enhanement also added some flexible fields for that admin that shows. I have attached a requirements document that was used for the enhancement so you understand what was modified.
This enhancemet was tested and worked. Only problem is that it takes a long time to move all these files from the local machine to the server.
WHAT I AM LOOKING TO HAVE DONE.
I want added functionality added to this enhancement that will utilize teh exisint modification and simply add one more element:
1) allow the user to upload files to a temp upload directory
2) On the upload files screen, provide an additional option to select files from this directory on the server, instead of uploading from local host (I still want this option to upload from local, I just want to be able to upload from server as well)
3) Can select MULTIPLE files at one time
4) It then moves the files to the appropriate spots and does the necessary logic that is already there in the files that they changed.
1) I would lie the entire site and enhancement upgraded to Latest Version.
I believe the store is currently on 2.1.1 and the latest is 2.1.3? Whatever the latest version is, is what I am interested in.
HOW I PREFER TO WORK
I have a development instance. I can give you access to this instance and DB. Make your changes there, and I can test them. After that is good, I would like a procedure to follow (Or the files) that I can do for the production instance as we do not give out production instance information and I will need to do the upgrade.
We are just getting started on CS Cart. I have a designer working on a design, and will need that turned into a template. I also will have several modifications so I am looking for a long term partnership going forward for our CS Cart needs. SO, I am hoping this works out.
If this job seems up your ally, let me know ASAP.