I have a completed ebook creation software that needs some additional work. [url removed, login to view]
1. The software and the ebooks it creates are currently compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, or XP operating systems and it will need to be updated to be compatible with the new Vista operating system as well.
2. The software has a few bugs that need to be fixed, including:
An error that occurs when trying to add or preview an HTML document that was saved from a Word document.
For example, if you create a document in Word and you save it as a web page by going to 'File - Save As Web Page' on the Word toolbar, and then try to create an ebook within eBook Starter using your own files and not the templates, you will receive an error when you try to preview the file or manually add it to a project.
When users create their story tree and then delete a file from their project, the system is holding on to the file instead of deleting it. This is causing the ebook's file size to be larger than needed.
3. The registration system needs to be updated with the latest ClickBank ([url removed, login to view]) code, as they recently changed the code used to pass information to the registration system.
4. The 'Help' files need to be recompiled, as they have been updated.
5. If this job works out well, I have some additional work I would like to have done with the software in the near future, so would like someone who can work on an ongoing basis. For example, fix bugs, add new features, etc.
This should be a quick and easy job for someone who knows what they're doing. Source code will be provided.
(1) What is your total time and cost estimate to complete this project?
(2) Please detail your web programming experience and provide samples of previous projects.
(3) Can you begin immediately? Time is of the essence.