I am looking for an online exam script. The specs are as follow:
-The user needs to enter his name, email, user number and company name
- The questions will all be multiple choice
- When he submits his exam, his results must be shown on the screen to him, and a copy of his answers must be mailed to me.
- If he clicks back or reloads the exam page, his previous answers must be deleted, so that another person cant just change the name and submit it over again.
- It would be nice if the questions could be rotated each time it loads, so Q1 will be Q7 next time.
- The user must be able to create exams from here
- There will be an exam each month, so multiple exams should be catered for, and the user can choose which one is active(only active exam will be shown on front-end)
- When the user creates the multiple choice questions, he must select which one is the correct answer, so that the system can check his results when submitted.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I had a look at the Hot Potatoes Script([url removed, login to view]), but I cant add extra fields that I need like the Company Name, email etc