We have a client with 2 OScommerce stores. Both are running the exact same versions of OSC with the exact same MODS. One of the mods they are both running is called "Purchase Order Credit Account" ([url removed, login to view],3541) This mod allows for a payment method called "Purchase Order" .
They are both running google analytics but the goals are not registering correctly.
1. Google Analytics is running and is NOT showing goals correctly for credit card purchases (only for Purchase Order Account transactions are showing correct Goals). See attached "[url removed, login to view]" and "[url removed, login to view]"
2. Transaction Source for all Credit Card Transactions are showing as SELF ([url removed, login to view] / referral) See attached "[url removed, login to view]"
NOTE: You can see the actual transactions that SHOULD be showing as COMPLETED GOALS in the attached "[url removed, login to view]"
1. We have already tried putting the Analytics Code at the end of the page.
2. We have also tried putting the Analytics Code in the Head.
3. Please ask any questions in the PMB before agreeing to take on the task.
4. DO NOT take on this task if you are not an OSC EXPERT and a Google Analytics EXPERT.
5. You will NOT be paid until BOTH items in the above are fixed.