(This is to replace previously posted 'Flash Photo Gallery')
My graphic designer has done the UI mock (please see attached file).
Now I need someone to use jQuery to implement this as a dynamic photo gallery.
WARNING: the UI design is not finally completed yet - but attached mock up will give you a fairly good understanding.
1. User can either use bottom [left], [right] button to navigate or click on the thumbnail at the left to see a image.
2. On reaching the last image of the current thumbnail view, it automatically advances to next thumbnail page.
3. On reach the very last image of the gallery it stops. Clicks on [right] will bring user back to very first image.
4. On playing the first image, [left] button is disabled (in grey)
5. Image on display is synchronised with the thumbnail view. The thumbnail is showing with a semi-opaque layer.
5. Play list is an xml file. Admin can change this playlist to update photos on display. (see a fragment of this xml file below)
6. The website is built on wordpress, good knowledge with WP will be an advantage.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<location>[url removed, login to view]</location>
<thumbnail>[url removed, login to view]</thumbnail>
<location>./[url removed, login to view]</location>
<thumbnail>./thumbnail/[url removed, login to view]</thumbnail>
23 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £143 cho công việc này
Hi, I am very interested for this project and I can finish this project according to your [url removed, login to view], contact me for more details. Thanks