1. There is a problem with the database, when search or browser the rate_members table nothing appears. Apparently there is data in there, but I'm not able to pull up a users info. This is in phpmyadmin.
2. Problem with changing user names, when I'm in the admin section. I clicked manage member, input the user name I'm looking up, when the username comes up, in the pass I was able to just change the username right there and select Save Changes, and it would update the username. What's happening now is it updates but when the user tries to sign in with their new name this error appears.
You have an error in your SQL syntax check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND msg_read=0 AND msg_status=1' at line 1
Failed query: SELECT COUNT(*) AS new_msg FROM rate_messages WHERE msg_recip= AND msg_read=0 AND msg_status=1
3. Search is not working for looking up male user. I think this should be re-coded with a better layout for find members. When you get to this let me know I should have a listing of what will be searchable.
4. Also I'd like to add zip-code look up, I have everything that is needed for this feature
5. Intergrate VIP step...(very easy about 2-3lines of coding) will explain in details.