I am currently hosting a project here for an arrangement of very specific programming tasks that are written in well documented and formatted code. Also adhering to the best practices in PHP for security.
It is expected that all registration information, account details and all profile type data is stored into the database in a secure manner.
1) Registration and Login script - Create user accounts and verify by email, forgot password, and all necessary functions. Showing the select person logged in on each page, logout feature also.
2) IFrame - Login with close button and login
3) Multiple Drop downs and fields on change Query MySQL database and produce results utilizing AJAX, upon results of data segment into chunks of (20) with a "more" button to load more utilzing AJAX.
4) Favorite function - Click favorite and mark a listing as a favorite of the logged in user, if user is no logged in route to creating an account
5) Image slider - load specific images from specific accounts from the database. Then have the image slider the ability to click left and right to view images
6) Forms, upon any form created ajax validate correct information, minimum letters and characters
7) Individual profiles for each logged in user
More details can be given when awarded project.