We need someone who has experience with the programming of Post Affiliate Pro.
We want to use Post Affiliate Pro a bit differently than what it was intended for. We are managing our outside sales staff and need some customizations made for our application.
I will walk you thru our transaction as we would like it to be;
1. Affiliate (outside sales person) makes an in-person 3 minute presentation to a small business owner (potential sponsor).
2. If Affiliate makes sale ($25 - no money collected)
3. Affiliate gathers the sponsor's information (co. name, contact, email, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone).
3. At end of day, Affiliate returns home and enters online all of the sponsor's information from each sale into a custom PAP database.
4. Upon Affiliate submitting sponsor's information, PAP automatically generates a setup email and sends it to the sponsor. This email contains information on setting up their account and has a link (containing the Affiliate's id) that takes the sponsor to the registration page so that they can join and pay for their sponsorship online (this is done thru phpMyDirectory).
-Custom PAP Database containing the following fields;
Contact Salutation (Mr, Mrs, Ms, Dr)
Contact First Name
Contact Last Name
emailed link opened date
- Menu will need to be modified to allow them to select to enter the contact
- Upon submitting a new Sponsor to the custom PAP Database, PAP Database automatically adds the date and Affiliate ID to each record, then automatically generates a setup email containing the affiliate's link and sends it to the new sponsor.
- Merchant needs to be able to layout text in "setup email" that is sent to sponsor
- Affiliate should only have access to their own sales
- Merchant needs to have add, edit, delete capabilities, Filtering for Affiliate id, zip code, aging, clicks, paid sales
Wish List . . . . . .
- When sponsor clicks on link in email, we want that date recorded in PAP Database.
- When sponsor makes payment, we want that date recorded in PAP Database.
We are flexible with our requirements if you see a problem or a better way to accomplish the same thing. In a nutshell, we need a database to store potential sales, have them tied to the Affiliate and automatically generate an email containing a sign up link encoded with the Affiliate's ID for them to become a sponsor. In your reply, please begin your response by describing your direct experience with the Post Affiliate Pro script. Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss this project.