I'm looking to find someone who can write me a customised plugin for WordPress. The plugin will allow the site visitor to do the following:
- The Create a post form should include: Image upload, post title, category, tags and customised permalink (plugin is for a link site) and "alert me" (user is sent automatic email when their post is approved or declined) are required, perhaps other custom fields later
- If possible, when a post is submitted, the user should have an option to perform basic editing on the photo - there should be an option to crop the photo, although the crop ratio needs to always be 1:1; the user can then preview and Submit the post.
- The user must be registered in order to post. The link to make a post should not be visible when the user is not logged in. If the user is not logged in there should be a link from the menu bar (not widget in sidebar/footer etc) to an AJAX login popup which will authenticate the user and redirect them back to the same page. If the user is logged in there should be an option to "Submit New" (see below) as well as an option to log out, and a link to view the user profile. These links should be on the menu bar at the page top - not as widgets in the sidebar.
- The "Submit new post" page should come up as a AJAX popup - background page is faded and the submit new form appears similar to a Facebook-style lightbox, and should be "activated" by a link from the page menu (not a widget on a sidebar/footer)
- The user profile, linked to from the menu should also be a customised page, showing the users' previous published submissions, as well as an option to change basic info about the user account (email address and so forth) - there should be no need to go into the WordPress admin panel/backend for the user to do this.
- The form should be able to localised easily in multiple different languages. I want to be able to edit a specific file and easily add/change new languages so the form displays in different languages. This variable should be carried over from the main site, which will also be localised in the same languages.
- The submission should automatically go to a pending state which will require moderation by me or another Admin before the post is visible. There should be a dedicated section for post moderation on the Admin panel, and the moderation section should display a small thumbnail of the photo uploaded (which can be clicked on to enlarge), the post title, post permalink, tags used and categories. Each pending submission should have an option to approve/reject the post, and in the case of reject, there should be a customisable menu where I can select a reason as to why the post was rejected. This variable can be pushed into the automatic email sent to the user in case he has selected to be notified when his post is moderated.
- In the user page showing his previous submissions, there should be 3 different sub-sections. One section showing "Approved" posts, one section showing "Rejected" posts, and these should also show this rejection reason next to the posts, as well as a "Pending" posts section - for posts which aren't yet moderated.
For resources, please check the following sites to view some examples of the type of thing I'm after -
[url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] - which have the authentication and submission system I'm after
TDO Mini Forms - WP plugin which does a similar thing to the form action I require
Multibox - WP plugin which displays a nice lightbox for content - sort of the thing I need for the submission and login forms.
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €269 cho công việc này
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks