I need a piece of software created that will allow me to track clicks from individual keywords on the major 3 PPC search engines (Google/Yahoo/MSN) and allow me to merge that data with sales reports from an affiliate network.
Software needs to:
1) Be able to upload of multiple keywords .
2) Automatically allocates unique tracking code to each keyword.
3) Dynamically insert tracking code onto PPC landing page.
4) Records number of clicks from each PPC search engine.
5) Records actual search term typed by user (already got a script for this which you are welcome to incorporate into software)
6) Allows import of sales data from affiliate network in csv format.
7) Shows clicks/sales per keyword and calculates ROI.
Would prefer if the software was server side and allow tracking of multiple sites rather than us having to install the software over & over again for each individual site.
I am currently using a 3rd party piece of software that does this but it doesn't quite work as I need it to. The successful programmer will have full access to this software to see how it all should work (not the source code though).
Please feel free to leave a message if you have any questions and I'll get back to you asap.