I am looking for a widget similar to the one located at:
[url removed, login to view]
in that people can place some code on their myspace page or webpage and it will make a listing of all that is there universally. So if it is on one page, all the listings will show up on all pages. A prayer added on one page would be seen wherever the widget is placed.(It must be able to work on myspace and other similar social sites.)
This would actually be a prayer box and here is how it would work.
(1)People would be able to type out a prayer petition of a limited length and enter it. It would not show up until it is approved by an admin.
(2)Once the prayer is approved then one line of it would be visible in the "shoutbox" and they would mouseover the one line. When they do that, it then has a popup of the complete prayer.
(2) There would be a number next to the prayer that indicates how many people are praying for that prayer. IF a person seeing the prayer wanted to pray for it, then they would click on the number and it would increase.
(3) On entering the info for the prayer they could enter the following info.
a) The name (if nothing listed, then would say annonymous)
b) Their profile page URL (If nothing listed then a default URL that I would put in the script)
c)The prayer itself
d) duration of prayer in days with a dropdown list of timeframes.
This could be a link on the widget that says, ENTER PRAYER and when they click on the link a popup would come up with the form for them to enter the above info, to save on space.
Webmaster or Blogger:
(1)Page like [url removed, login to view] referenced above where they would enter the name of their site, the URL, their name and their email address. When they submit the info, it is saved in my database and the widget is sent to them to their email address with their website and name in the top left box at the bottom of the widget. Their email address and name is not on the widget, but is in my database for me access when needed.
(2) They can the add the code to their page(s) that is sent to them in email.
(1)Ability to add URL's and site names that would be in the right two boxes at the botton of the widget that would rotate everytime the widget is loaded.
(2) Delete, edit any prayer
(3) Approve of disapprove prayers.
(4) Listing of name and emails of WEbmasters(bloggers) using the widget that I could send mass email to or download into a CSV file to email from another program. (Either way or both is fine.)
I think that is the basic stuff. The bottom left box would be the get this widget link to a page that the blogger or webmaster could get the code to add to their page.
Please no stock responses or bids. I want to know you actually read the whole project, so when making bids, please put in the bid comments "I have read the whole thing".
If you have questions, please leave message im PMB. Any examples of similar work would be helpful.