Đang Thực Hiện

153942 Simple Javascript, and Flash

90% of this is Javascript the other 10% is creating a few small swf flash files.. Ive attached a document with all the information on what I am after

I need this done without fail within the next 7 days tops.. Really I need it done sooner so I might give a bonus if you can get it done in 5 days or sooner

You need to be familiar with javascript and creating a few flash files

ok please see attached txt file for the rest of the details.

Preference will be given to anyone who can show they have done javascript work and flash work before.. also if you bid a good price.

Kĩ năng: Adobe Flash, Bất kì công việc gì, Javascript, PHP

Xem nhiều hơn: what is javascript, simple rest, simple javascript, javascript done, price javascript, javascript swf, rest javascript, javascript show, small flash work done, need javascript done, work done flash, javascript show flash, swf flash, swf javascript, php javascript work, php price javascript, javascript rest, creating flash file, simple work flash, php javascript rest, simple rest php, simple javascript show, simple swf, simple flash javascript, simple file swf

Về Bên Thuê:
( 1 Nhận xét ) New York,

ID dự án: #1900125