I need a very simple basic webdesign-clone of the homepage of [url removed, login to view], including the following:
- Functionally look the same (elements in same locations, login, ad-spaces, left panel. the main content page - right of the left panel - is not relevant: this will get populated by backend stuff)
- Look eye-catching, but use soft colours (not as solid as the colours from the current design on [url removed, login to view])
- the current design of [url removed, login to view] will be rebranded under the name [url removed, login to view] so please completely forget about the design as it stands on [url removed, login to view] right now!
- Include basic user registration (including photo upload), control panel for changing their profiles, and including session support all with PHP.
So files required will be:
- [url removed, login to view] (the homepage, incorporating all design aspects)
- inc/[url removed, login to view] (a header file used by all files, includes login form at top right, etc. This can also be set to be member-only access, so if a player is not logged in, he cant access this page and get a basic error message with a link to the signup page)
- inc/[url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view] (player's profile page, which, when the player HIMSELF is logged in, is editable on page [url removed, login to view], otherwise only viewable by others, like a social network).
- users must be able to send each other messages, which are either displayed on the user's profile, or in a seperate page, e.g. mailbox.php. And/or there should be a 'wall' feature (like facebook's 'write on their wall'). then if messages are private, only the user can see it, else everyone can...
- No 'friends' functionality is required (like myspace / facebook).
That's pretty much it, shouldn't be hard and I imagine most of this functionality will be very easy to implement as most member-access sites use this structure.
For this new site, I also need a new, simple, logo. I would like for the logo as it currently is (on [url removed, login to view]) to be just use the piechart, name and slogan (see attached image), on a white background.
The slogan should read "Fantasy Trading Made Fun" and should ideally be in light-blue (the theme-colour for the entire site)
Thanks & good luck bidding!