We are starting a b2b site and need the following modifications for our b2b script:
1. In addition to the b2b categories that the script allows us to create we would like to add a double classification by location for all postings (i.e. sell, buy, product catalog, company profile).
-This would mean that for each new posting we want an additional input for complete location i.e. country, state city.
-This location input should be incorporated in the current search function
- additionally the listings should be browsable using the b2b categories and location urls. Example a user can browse listings by say US->Illinois->Chicago. See all listings in Chicago, then move to say a specific b2b category US->Illinois->Chicago->Chemicals OR he may start with b2b category Chemicals and move down to a specific location Chemicals->US->Illinois->Chicago.
1. All urls on the site are static and thus any new urls incorporated should also be made static by adding a new modrewrite rule.
2. All java validations for the modified forms should also be updated.
3. Location details are to be also shown on the display page for the listing
4. Please ask us for clarfication on browsing structure and we would be glad to refer a live site which shows the structure we require.
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $80 cho công việc này
I can easily do that. Please see http://www.guideseeq.com/detail.htm http://forums.mediasworks.com/ Advertise: http://www.mediasworks.com/ USD 10.0 per year.