My company has a website running on Linux(FC6), PHP, MySQL, Apache HTTPD.
We are a healthcare staffing company whose employees work remotely, connected to hospitals' computer networks.
Our employees have to fill out competencies, need training before they work a new facility, and need to be able to look at certain hospitals' policies & procedures from time to time.
We need a control panel / login area on our website to handle all of this:
* User Manager (create/edit accounts, etc, with different user classes - admin, staff, independent contractor, guest, etc). Users need to be able to put in a lot of info about themselves, change their passwords, submit invoice files, etc.
* Hospital Manager (add/edit hospital details, which users will click https:// type links from to log into their networks, and users are assigned to different hospitals)
* Schedule Manager (for scheduling employees at different hospitals, based on details (like which software they're familiar with and when they're available) that they can fill out in their user profiles))
* Competencies Manager (When an employee comes on, they have to fill out a stack of papers that prove they can do their job - and then 1 competency per month afterward). We need a competencies area where users can see which competencies they haven't submitted yet, and be able to download them and submit them (probably pdf files).
* Policies Manager (We have internal policies that the different user classes need to be able to access. Every hospital we work with has their own policies as well, which we need to store and make available to our employees)
* Training Area (In order to train our employees, we make training videos of the software they'll need to use. We need an area where we can upload/name/categorize videos (already in flv format) so they can be played using a flash player like flowplayer)
* Action Items (A message/broadcast admin area where admins can have messages appear to users the next time they login, or all users, and a timespan for it to stick around, for instance: forever, one week, today, until read). I'm envisioning this portion telling the user if they have any competencies they need to complete in the competencies area, along with any global messages or messages assigned specifically to them.
We may want you to be available later if we need any help/modifications/additions in the future.