We need a small webapplication to print individual address labels from a list of clients.
- LAMP server base
- preferably browser-independant
- preferably no need for client-side installation (if necessary: Windows based)
- interface design should be optimized for touchscreen use
- printers are connected to the client - not the server
- format labels using Line-Mode print language EPL and printer-based fonts ([url removed, login to view](en)&dvar3=6882)
In a small logistics department, the workers can select a customer from a file of all customers and have his/her label printed to be sticked on a parcel, using a touchscreen-PC
- on a central location a CSV file with customer information (Name, Adress, PostalCode, City, Country, AccountNumber) is uploaded by the Admin to the web-app. The new CSV-file replaces all existing data.
- Admin can set FontType (values 1-5), FontSize (values 1-5), and upload a company logo (to show on top of webapp).
- there are several printing stations using touchscreens and locally connected EPL-driven (Zebra) label printers.
- users can search using Name, PostalCode or AccountNumber. The search type is "contains". The app should show a list of all matching customers and the user should select one.
- The address information of the selected customer is shown and when the user clicks in it, it is directly sent to the local printer. If the adress is not correct the user can go back to the search page and adapt the search or select another from the results.
- Text is layed out as follows:
<POSTAL CODE> <CITY>
- There should be a button to make free text labels consisting of 5 lines of text with each a maximal length of 30 characters.
- There should be fields for setting the print size (values 1-5) and font type (values 1-5) in the management/upload page.
For some examples using webbased label printing: [url removed, login to view]
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FEEDBACK YET: DO NOT BOTHER TO PLACE A HIGH BID (>$100)!