I need a PHP script to include into an existing Wordpress site.
I have created a mockup of what I need here:
[url removed, login to view]
You can see that the right-hand-side is a PNG (I can supply the PSD design). It is this area that needs to be scripted.
If you click on the PNG you will see that you are taken to the results page
I need you to so that:
1. The South-East Queensland option is pre-selected on the map (the text is black and the oval behind it is more opaque)
2. The other options (Cairns and Townsville) will change colour on mouse rollover
3. On click, these options will become selected instead.
4. The user is taken to the results once a trade (step 2) is selected
5. The data for the results should be stored in a MySQL database but should be editable in Wordpress. Ideally you would create a custom plugin that creates a new page within Wordpress where we can add, edit and delete records. (each record would require: ID, Area, Trade, CompanyName, Phone (optional), Website (optional))
When bidding please: show me _relevant_ examples of work you've done; tell me how you plan to implement the map selection and records editing interface; and tell me how long you expect it to take you.
I am a very experienced web designer and PHP coder so you can talk to me with technical terms. I'm easy to work for if you communicate promptly and deliver on-time.
Looking forward to your bid