The goal of the project is to provide a customizable site for social lending for both - business and private bodies with mixed functionality (both may be lenders & borrowers).
The site should be:
- multilingual (full i18n);
- based on PHP/MySQL with CakePHP use;
- fully integrated with facebook (login through facebook, sending messages to the page on action - i.e. when the amount of lended money by day exceeds XXX thousands automatically system publishes customized message on the wall...)
- have multiple customers classes (for both lenders / borrowers) with customized fields (i.e. for companies we need additional VAT numbers etc), with customized parameters (fees, other);
- have multiple bid types (auction, blind, reverse);
- have very strong backoffice system (following customers, payments, fees, imports bank account statements to see if fees were paid, send daily notifications to both borrowers and lenders about payment schedule, integration with internet payment systems, scoring systems, others);
Some cooperation key issues:
- we do sign an agreement, no agreement - no work;
- we do overtake all commercial proprietary rights to all pieces of work / deliverables with rights to change / further development;
- part of deliverable is detailed documentation in english, without we treat delivery as uncomplete;
- FIRST STEP IS A DETAILED DESCRIPTION of the project, so both parties are assured that deliverable will meet needs of ours;
- !!!!!!!!!! partial payments / prepayments only for bidders with positive track record !!!!!!!!!!;
- day-2-day communication through email / skype with email preferred.
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2650 cho công việc này
We have a well trained team members to do your work. We can done your work as per the cost at estimated time. If you need to see the samples i will provide it to you.
I have a highly ranked team of developers, that can deliver within the agreed time frames and we offer after development support until product is [login to view URL] check your inbox for more information.