No simple Facebook Social Plug-in!
We have an HTML COMMENT/CONTACT FORM <form ...with some basic fields such as:
(all of the above are in hidden or visible <input type formats>
followed by a SUBMIT/BUTTON
We want users to be able to first log-in using their FACEBOOK credentials, and we want to be able to pull their NAME and PROFILE PICTURE LINK into the name and picture input boxes, the rest (i.e. subject, tag, comment/message) is to be filled out simply by the person completing the form. When the user clicks on the SUBMIT BUTTON, we need 2 (TWO) things to happen:
1- UPDATE USERS WALL on FB, and place a copy of the MESSAGE/COMMENT into his/her facebook profile ...
(We have this part done already actually but we need someone to do it all over from scratch)
2- We need the FORM ACTION to take place, get the values from the form elements using POST and then update their database.. (We have done this part also, but we cannot put the two together to work with each other, again, you will need to write the whole thing from scratch...)
So, in summary:
We need a form (html) page with the following:
- FB login button
- once logged in using FB
- let the user fill out : MESSAGE/COMMENT, TAG, SUBJECT, eMAIL fields
- let the code grab user's PROFILE PIC Link and NAME from the FB API, and place them on the FORM in the appropriate field
- When the user clicks on SUBMIT do the following:
- UPDATE that user's FB wall and place a copy of his/her COMMENT/MESSAGE and append a link to our webpage url
- AND grap the FORM element values (i.e. message, name, link to profile pic. etc.) via POST and take this to an ACTION PHP and inside that ACTION PHP write it into our DB.. (YOU DO NOT NEEED TO DO THE DB PART! but on that action PHP at least ECHO out the retrieved values using POST.. IF YOU DO ALL you ll get paid more..
AGAIN, WE ARE LAMP USERS, we can do different parts of this project we just couldnt manage to put it all together.... so, consider the fact that we know what we are talking about, and how easy (relatively) this can be... for the right person.. so do not over bid..
MUST SHOW WORKING EXAMPLE! doing the same thing, and must meet all of of our credentials to be considered for full payment.. missing functionality means project not completed..
Bid less than $150! AND SPECIFY WHEN BIDDING EXACTLY WHAT WILL YOUR CODE DO!!!!
also submit working examples of the same thing... we dont ask for your code of course as working example.. you get this done, you will get paid..