I require a live taxi comparison website for www.taxiquoter.co.uk.
1. The site design will remain the same.
2. "quote Form" needs to be like: [url removed, login to view]
3. customer would do a postcode to postcode search and it will bring a list of providers in a 5 mile radius to the pickup location and display their prices.
4. Each registered company would set their prices on a "Per Mile Basis".
5. cheapest company would display at the top of the list.
6. This site would be a taxi comparison website.
7. It would be free to register with [url removed, login to view] but they would pay 10% per job booked with the taxi company. (this percentage would be changeble in backend)
8. you would use google maps api to calculate the milage from pick up postcode to Destination postcode"
9. Each user who whats to do a quote will have to register before they see the cheapest taxi companies.
10. Registered companies will have a backend system whre they can see
"Pending Jobs" - This is where the company can see jobs that need to be done. The date and time of job would determine if they stay in this section because if the date is expired then it moves to history.
"Completed Jobs" - this would show the jobs that have been completed which will be determined by the date and time because the job moves to this folder when the date and time have been reached.
"My Account" This would show all the companies information company name, contact name, address, etc..
and this page would also show what vehicles the company has and what rate per mile do they charge for each vehicle.
"Billing" This will show how much they owe the [url removed, login to view] in regards to what jobs have been sent to them. They can then click on a link to settle the balance. Payment would be taken via [url removed, login to view] merchant account.
11. The registered Customers would have a backend system aswell where they can see the following:
"Pending Jobs" this would show all pending jobs which they have ordered for future dates"
"Completed Jobs" this would show all completed jobs this will be where jobs date has passed and they move to this folder.
"My Account" Customers contact information and password information settings.