A simple website made for the purpose of sending free sms txt messages to people's phones from the internet.
The user system:
- A signup system with a 2 way verification by txt message.
- A login/authentication/user system that can count and limit the amount of messages a user can send each day.
- Different levels of access which allow users to purchase more txt messages for there account.
The front end website:
- A signup form.
- A login box.
- A form for inputting text messages.
- A page that allows access to automatically be upgraded upon payment through CCBill or TXTnation and PayPal billing gateways.
- A page to output an HTML "widget" for use on peoples websites or social networking sites such as myspace. This HTML code will allow messages to be sent to the page owner, from the page that it's inserted in and will reduce the available amount of txt messages that can be sent from the widget owners account.
- Anti fraud system that prevents multiple accounts being created and limits multiple messages being sent in a certain time-frame.
Features for the administration site:
- A user management system that allows accounts to be deleted, banned or upgraded manually.
The site will need to interface with Clickatell SMS gateway, CCBill billing gateway and TXTnation phone microbilling gateway. Documentation for these systems will be provided.
Anti robot CAPTCHA codes will be needed on most forms that allow user input
Further mockups etc will be provided.
Design and graphics will not be needed but end product will need to be in a usable form ready for CSS and design treatment.
Payment by escrow only.