I don't like all these requests for "clones" of scripts.
For this reason I have tried to create a list of features for this project as a frame of reference.
The script should have the functionality of the following sites:
[url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view]
- possibility to upload videos and images
- possibility to upload zip files with images. Those zip files are then placed in a new gallery of the user
- possiblity for the user to manage all uploads
- uploaded images can be organized in image galleries
- user login system with personal area where all the settings can be changed for the user
- address changes
- review of the uploaded pictures and videos and possibility of deletion for the user
- pictures should here be removable by the uploader simply by checking a box and pressing a button
- Click tracking on movies / pics
- download tracking on movies/pics
- Toplist: most uploaded movies, most clicks (per month/day/alltime), most downloads, top earner list in affiliate backend
- preview of newest uploads on main page (in thumbnails)
- star rating system for images and videos
- category system
- uploaders must choose a category for uploads
- overview of movies / galleries in a category
with information about
- time added (for ex. "2 hours ago")
- tags for the movie/category
- duration of movie
- description text that uploader chose when uploading
- comment system
- only logged in members can leave comments
- comment spam check using akismet (akismet integration is very easy. There is a php class available to check posts for spam.)
- private messaging system
- send messages to other users, delete old received messages, reply to messages (with quote)
- user profile pages
- seo'd url using htaccess ([url removed, login to view])
- ability of user to upload profile picture
- avatar creation from movie screenshot
- overview of the users videos / galleries
- conversion and resizing of the uploaded videos
- in a queue, so that user does not have to wait for the conversion process to finish.
- movies should only be shown on site once the conversion is finished.
- screenshot generated from middle of movie as a preview thumbnail
- these thumbnails should be created in three sizes (large, middle, small)
- the small thumbnails should be shown randomly on the main page in a second strip
- the middle thumbnails are used in the category overview
- the large thumbnails are used when user opens the movie page
- single page for the uploaded movie with information about the video (duration, uploader (link to profile), ...
- on this page: showing of other videos of the user
- flash player:
- navigation buttons, time line, etc.
- watermarking of movie either in the flash swf/flv or on the movie during conversion
- points system:
- users buy points to be able to watch/download movies
- project includes the integration of the payment processing (credit card details forms and submission of the data to the CC processor). I have not made up my mind which processor to use. Selected processor MUST allow adult sites, though.
- Uploaders get a percentage of the money earned.
- administration backend:
- uploaded movies are marked as unverified.
- admin must approve all videos before they are shown (separate page for this in the admin backend)
- videos of uploaders with approved status are shown directly on the site, but are still marked not reviewed by the admin
- so we have two systems:
- approval of users
- approval of movies from unverified users
- if a movie is approved by the admin and the status of the uploader is unverified, the status of the user should be changed to approved.
- review of users' uploads by the admin
- admin gets a list of these unverified movies and can easily approve them
- possibility for admin to ban users by ip address and email address
- affiliates (=the posters) are held unverified until their account is approved.
- form for user to upload a scan of the personal id
- possibility for the admin to review the uploaded ids in the administration backend and approve the user.
- affiliate backend:
- tracking of sales
- information about earned commission in affiliate area
- with different time horizons
- forms to change location and banking details
- payment methods:
- wire transfer (user will need to enter his international bank account details in the affiliate area
- epassporte (instead of wire, the user can choose payout with epassporte. Only a form field for the epassporte user name is required. Epassporte transfer will be made manually)
- user can set his minimum payout level in his affiliate backend (site minimum is $50)
- system must summarize affiliate earnings for the administrator (in the admin backend) and indicate those users, who have reached their minimum payout limit. Transfers will be done manually.
- rss feed for new updates
- cross-browser compatibility (site working with IE 6/7, Opera, Firefox)
System should have a focus on security and performance and should therefore not be so heavy on the mysql database / server.
Cron jobs can be used (for example for the admin approval system) to keep server ressources low.
*NOT* necessary functions of the "cloned" sites are:
- update information via SMS (as seen on [url removed, login to view])
Project does not include the site design.
Finished project will get a professional face lift.
For this, the project should have a basic minimalistic layout like for example on [url removed, login to view] or shufuni.com.
Changes to the design should be made easy. Separation of code and design using a template system and css files is necessary (for example use of smarty or another lightweight template system).
GD Library 2
Necessary libraries will be installed.
You could for example use:
Mplayer + Mencoder
Libogg + Libvorbis
LAME MP3 Encoder
This should give you a good idea of the project. Additionally, you should take a close look at the above mentioned sites.
If you are interested in the project, QUOTE "SPT" in your bid. Sorry, this is necessary to show me that you read through the requirements. Spammers will not get the acceptance of the bid.
Please also post some references of your work.