READ THE WHOLE LISTING... and you MUST answer as many of the answers at the bottom as possible....
I am looking for a designer/developer of web applications. I am looking for someone that will not only create my corporate website, but someone that will want to be our main developer, potentially gaining full-time position at hour consulting company. This project is very simple. We need a simple corporate website that emulates our philosophy of easy to use, but new and fresh looking.
We do not want your already established company to bid... we are looking for a partner, someone that wants to grow with us... become part of the company.
Please place a bid based on this project, developing the corporate website... remember though, that what we really want is someone that will do this for free, or very cheap... because you want to "try out" for a fantastic opportunity at our business as a consultant, and eventually a leadership role.
A little more about us, what we do, and the traits of the ideal candidate is listed below....
We don't just create websites, we develop hosted applications.
This is an opportunity for the right person to come on board, prove themself by creating our corporate website, and then move into the real money making opportunities by providing the following:
* Consulting for clients (staff augmentation)
* Application design and development (both for clients and our products)
* Internal development and company growth.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Ready to put in significant effort now for future oportunity.
* Freelance consultant or full-time worker, ready to put in extra hours to help build our company... The pay off will be a high ranking position, or piece of the company (to be discussed and designed on an individual basis)
* Integrity is key
* Self-starter, driven, ready to get the job done without anyone pestering you (we are not micro-managers, but we expect the work to be done... we wont even tell you HOW to do your job... thats why we need an expert, to figure it out)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* A real understanding of Web 2.0
* Linux, mysql, php
* application design
* not just a programmer, but at least some designer skills as well
* Usability is key
* know who 37signals is, and what they are trying to do with simplicity.
* Ability to work with people remotely
* Ideal candidate brings a list of clients that may want to work with you again
* Lives in Austin, Tx (but not required)
Please respond if you are interested....
Include the following:
* Phone #
* Email address
* Current job title
* Are you a freelancer, independent consultant (yes or no, either is fine I we just want to know)
* Do you bring a list of work to be done?
* Do you bring a list of clients that may want work from you in the future?
Thanks for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to meeting you. This is a great opportunity! Please respond today.