Need A Web portal with following features to start the project.
The main functionality we need and there are open source scripts for this available, is a treeview based folder management for the registered users where they can create folders and sub-folders.
Have an interface with treeview and have some default folders. The registered users will see default folders as well as their own created folders.
1) One Default folder on treeview will be my email with following functionality.
User click on My Email folder and the displayed page will allow them to add their remote email
For example, user should be able to setup remote account to download email messages from a remote POP3 or Gmail account.
2) One Default folder on treeview will be RSS Feed where users can create sub-folders and manage Feeds.
For example, add/edit/update/remove RSS Feed Source.
3) One Default folder on treeview will be my files with following functionality.
This Should take you to another page with a complete file management system.
[url removed, login to view], share, and manage files and folders quickly and easily.
[url removed, login to view] and download files to/from your Online File Folder account.
[url removed, login to view] Tool to let you edit files from Online File Folder. Save the edited file and the changes are automatically saved in your Online File Folder.
[url removed, login to view] multiple files.
5. Download and save multiple files at once.
6. Access online files right from your desktop. Microsoftï¿½'s Web Folders technology can be used, you should be able to view or edit your online files and folders as easily as if they were located on a local network drive.
7. Ability to email a link to the file or folder you want to share.
[url removed, login to view] and expand large files.
9. Encryption feature - Should be able to select a file and encrypt it.
We will provide more details once this basic functionality is completed.
Once this is completed there will be more features and details later.