Have existing wordpress site and I used "Custom Tables" plugin to create a set of 6-7 tables. Each table is located on its own page. The plugin is has 4 areas I need help with.
1) The search field can't correctly read multiple words unless the words are separated with an underscore. Need this fixed.
2) Need very simple search form. Currently there is only one search field that is placed on each page with a shortcode. I would like to have another shortcode that creates a form with 3 fields so user can search 1 or all 3 fields to better filter results.
* each field will only be a text field
* if a field is left blank then filter is not used
* must require that customer make entry in at least one field to perform a search
3) next to the search form is a check box that says "exact search". I don't know what this does or how to get rid of it. I would like to get rid of it if doesn't do anything important.
4) would prefer if tables didn't display any results until after a search has been perform --- this one is not very important to me.
It's possible that this plugin can already do some of these things and I just don't know how perform the correct settings.
Don't any longer need line item 3 done.
Đã trao cho:
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $86 cho công việc này
We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details further. w w w . s o l v e r . i o