If you can make a site with the same functionality as [url removed, login to view], then you are the right person for the job.
We are not looking for you to make the layout. We are looking for server side code development. We are not asking you to make [url removed, login to view] per say, but if you can then we want you.
What is specifically wanted is a social network where users can upload images as items and other users vote on it. The voting system should mimic that of the "hype" system at [url removed, login to view] meaning users can only "like" but not "dislike" - essentially each item will have a tally of total "likes." The images should be categorized by brand as seen on [url removed, login to view] for easy organized search functions. Many more functions are needed in the future but this is essentially what is needed first.
If you are interested or want more details on the tasks, please contact or send portfolio/resume.
We are interested in the functionality aspect not so much the idea.
These are other details/questions to be discussed:
1. We want a forum that users can use without having to sign up for a separate new account.
2. Can your company integrate other social networks into the site? i.e. Facebook, Twitter integration. Lookbook.nu has a function when a user uploads an item, it autoupdates their Twitter and Facebook account as well. Additional costs will be accommodated, as such with any other feature that requires.
3.. The items (images) that are uploaded should have brand, category, price, and place of purchase input. Essentially they are labeled.
4. Can a separate page for blogging/news be created? In the future need be, and by us?
5. On the user's profile page, can you add update feeds of people that have been fanned by the user? Take a look at the tabs and info provided on each user at lookbook.nu or weheartit.com.
7. How will we be able to manage the site in terms of monitoring, sending msgs, etc? Is there a CMS that will be implemented? If so, will it be universal for whichever host we decide to go with?
8. If in the future we need extra functionality, will your company be readily available?
9. We do not need your company to focus on the front-end design aspect of the site so much as we have designers at hand already. We are really looking for the back-end coding help. Is it possible for us to send psd files of the layouts we want for each page and your company brings the functionality to life?
10. What are the milestones that we will receive?
Thank you for looking. Please let us know.
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $541 cho công việc này
This would be a very easy project for me and I could crank out the basic functions in a few hours with the rest done within a day. I have sent you a PM feel free to contact me.