I have various 3rd party offers that I am promoting. Users can login to my website and complete these offers in exchange for points, which are redeemable for prizes or cash.
I want to add the following functionality to my Joomla installation:
1) add fields to Joomla user registration:
- total points (integer) - initialized to 0
- verified points (integer) - initialized to 0
- list of offers completed - initialized to empty
- (make sure only 1 member per address)
2) a way to add/modify new offers (and set them to active or inactive) to a database. The offers will include offer name, offer ID, my affiliate link for this offer(user's unique tracking ID will have to be appended to this), amount of points awarded for completing this offer, amount of commission I am awarded when user completes this offer, whether offer is active or not. These offers will be added via content postings (hopefully jumi will allow me to do this).
3) upon logging in user is presented with active offers (that they have not completed yet) and is awarded points for submitting an offer (added to total points, not verified points). I will have to add points to verified total once I verify their submission with 3rd party advertiser. When an offer is submitted, the offer is updated in the user's list of completed offers (but not yet set to verified). User can only complete each offer once.
4) a way to update the user's total points, verified points, and list of offers (so I can set to verified)
5) user should be able to retrieve the status of their account/offers, total points, verified points, offers completed/verified
I already have a Joomla installation ([url removed, login to view]), Community Builder, jumi, aweber.