This project has a very short deadline, Thursday, May 30th. This deadline can not be negotiated, it MUST be completed by the end of the day Thursday to be handed over to the client on Friday.
We currently have basic web forms in Joomla built with the RSForm!Pro component. (link to documentation at the end)
Right now, the forms simply collect basic customer information, store in the database, and send an email with the information. We need to expand the functionality of these forms to work like this:
1. Customer fills out the form with their basic information including address.
2. Query the Dealer Database (MySQL), and Google Maps API is used to do a radius search and display up to 3 of the nearest dealers to the customer on a map with markers. Clicking markers opens info window with dealer information from database. Dealer information is also listed in text below the map.
3. Customer information that was put into the form is added to SugarCRM. This SugarCRM instance is hosted on the Sugar servers, not self-hosted. REST API will be used for this integration.
4. RSForm!Pro will then send out emails.
- Email to each of the dealers with the customer information attached
- If no dealers were returned within the search radius, an email is sent to a designated person in the company instead of to dealers.
- Email to customer that includes dealer information for the dealers returned by the radius search (if any)