1. Tasks include: updating module without deleting current data or configs. This is quite important as there has been some custom work done on Virtuemart already.
2. Removing manufacturers header. The manufacturers header is currently set at Dr Kruger. I cannot find any settings in the admin panel which enable me to alter this setting or which enable me to change the manufacturer for different products. So it is probably best to just disable this option, unless you have a better idea. Perhaps in the updated Virtuemart there will be a solution for this. Here is an image of the Dr kruger product link.
3. Resolving some shipping issues: at present I am unable to list a Free Shipping option. This is a big problem because with some products I would like to include shipping costs in the price of the product. So I will need an option 1. "Free Shipping Worldwide" 2. " Free Shipping for EEC customers" and "Free Postage within the UK" I will also need the file path of these in case I wish to change the wording slightly.
4. Increasing "Categories" header font size. Could you please make it so that this header matches the other site headers including the colour. In order to
see how the others are done then please visit:[url removed, login to view]
5. Adding the payment option "Pay by cheque" with a note that this option is only available to UK customers. Presumably there will need to be a note added somewhere where I can advise as to where to post the cheque and who to make it payable to.
6. Fixing a minor code issue (very minor) I used have the right code here and then I don't know what happened, but I think it is quite simple to fix. Here is the link. [url removed, login to view] I would like it to work so that the "I would like to book Dr Kruger for" and in the drop down menu it will be 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 60 minutes. The issues are that a) there is a small drop down box surplus to requirements that will just confuse the customer and needs to be deactivated for this product. and next to: "15minutes[+[url removed, login to view]]:" Ideally I would like it to read: "15minutes [$[url removed, login to view]]" Finally the thing has to work once you click on a quantity of time and go to the next page. I mean it's all got to add up correctly.
7. Explaining to me which files I need to set up all Virtuemart custom files on another site which has a fresh version of Virtuemart installed but no data. Or optionally sourcing an even better joomla component than Virtuemart for the other site. Here I would like to replace the newly installed Virtuemart component with the fasting connection reconfigured ones.
The issue here will be that I have Paypal and E-gold installed and pre-configured for fastingconnection and need to know how to transfer this data over to the new site so that all I need to do is add some products and configure the shipping etc.
8&9 as per jpg
10. as per jpg picture 3 [url removed, login to view]