The cart & template are already completely set up and functioning with some products already added. We are running MULTIPLE SHOPS from one database.
Example of one site:
Original site: Lanyard$tore [dt] com
New cart: 174[dot][url removed, login to view]
(Be sure and Look at the products on the current site. These are very complex configurations)
PHASE 1 (test project):
1) Modify layout to show tiered prices and matching existing layouts. Must be attractive Web 2.0.
2) Configure products for many multiples of options and pricing structures, such as rush, super-rush, etc.
3) Post 3 products on 3 of the websites, with all of the options, different pricing (rush, normal production, blank, printed and then totally different on one of the website). The products will be fully functional and send order through (without credit card gateway). The pages will be fully configured with correct and final layout, keywords, and meta-tags matching the former website.
3) Importing database of products with correct tables, etc (600 some products).
4) connect search engine feeds for pricegrabber, google base, bizRate,shopzilla and a couple others.
5) Need to implement script to allow two different products to subtract from same inventory. A script has already been written for this, need you to help test it out.
6) Payment gateway setup
YOU ARE BIDDING ON PHASE 1 (SET UP 3 PRODUCTS ON 3 SITES)
Please Look at the project very carefully, and if you feel confident you understand and can do it, and are WILLING to devote 100% to us, we’ll send you more info. We’ll ask for a bid on PHASE 1 only, and a realistic time frame for completion (be realistic as you will be expected to keep the deadline).
IMPORTANT: This is NOT an easy stock installation. If that's all you know, please skip this job. This requires a lot of custom work and you must be a magento EXPERT. We've already had 4 contractors fail at this project. If you are a Magento wiz, and are willing to devote FULL TIME to this, starting immediately, then this will be excellent long term work for you. Otherwise please don't apply.
------ REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACTORS -------
We offer long-term and frequent contracting opportunities. We are always interested in working with professional developers who can provide consistent results in a timely fashion. New developers will usually be asked for the following:
1) Contractors must have skype chat or yahoo messenger.
2) Please give an estimated time frame. Once you’re hired, you may NOT take other projects and put us on the backburner. We will immediately stop working with you if you disappear.
3) Professional contractors who do what they promise in the expected time frames receive ongoing work.
4) As mentioned above, you may be asked to do some of the work, and provide a screenshot, before you are hired. We don’t put applicants through this unless we are on the verge of hiring them. Please don’t apply if you are not willing to take this step to build the relationship.
5) Once hired for a project, all providers will usually be asked to sign, via digital email approval, an NDA.