Hi. I'm in need of a Flash designer/coder who can complete a fairly easy project sometime this week. I need a simple widget built that will be used by individuals on MySpace. The widget needs to do the following:
1) Pull data from an XML file that is located on another server.
2) Parse this data into a usable action script data structure.
3) Display multiple images in a specific, animated format. Up to 5 images will be displayed at all times. The total number of images will always be at least 1 and no greater than 8. If there are at least 5 total images, then 5 images will be displayed at all times. If there are less than 5, then that number of images will appear at all times. No matter how many images are currently displayed. The currently selected image (should ideally be in the center of the presentation) will be larger than the other images. All images will scroll to the left by default. The one that was big will scale down to small size, move left. The image that was to the right of the big one will scale up to large size, move left, and become the center image.
4) Name and Description text will accompany each image in the XML and needs to be displayed appropriately when the image becomes the big, center one.
5) A left and right button will be used to scroll through the images. As mentioned above, images scroll to the left by default, unless someone hits the right button. Then, the animation is reversed.
6) If a user clicks an image that is not currently the big center image, everything should scroll and that image should become the big center image.
7) The widget should have a no less than a 5 second load time. This may happen automatically, due to the XML and everything else loading, but it should always be greater than 5 seconds during which a default splash screen will be displayed.
The widget has to look extremely streamlined and professional. Though, as with MySpace, it has to be "cool" as well. I will likely do some of the design work for the widget, so you need not be terribly concerned about that. But, it should look like the image I will provide you, without any reduction of visual quality. The animation must also be seamless.
Please put "Burns Rick" in your note so I know its not a generic bid!